Hungarian CSOs contribute to the European Commission’s Rule of Law Report
The contributions included in the present document on the rule of law in Hungary were submitted to the European Commission in the framework of the targeted stakeholder consultation the European Commission launched in relation to its 2023 Annual Rule of Law Report. The document follows the structure and applies the headings and numbering of the European Commission’s stakeholder consultation survey.
The present document is an edited compilation of the contributions of the following
Hungarian civil society organisations (CSOs):
- Amnesty International Hungary | amnesty.hu | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eötvös Károly Institute | ekint.org | email@example.com
- Hungarian Civil Liberties Union | tasz.hu | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hungarian Environmental Partnership Foundation | okotars.hu | email@example.com
- Hungarian Helsinki Committee | helsinki.hu | firstname.lastname@example.org
- K-Monitor | k-monitor.hu | email@example.com
- Mertek Media Monitor | mertek.eu | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Political Capital | politicalcapital.hu | email@example.com
- Transparency International Hungary | transparency.hu | firstname.lastname@example.org
The contributing organisations submitted their contributions separately, therefore, some individual submissions may at certain points diverge from this compilation. The above civil society organisations bear responsibility solely for the content of those chapters where they are indicated as authors.
For further information regarding the issues covered, please contact the respective organisations indicated as authors at the beginning of each chapter.
Manuscript closed: 18 January 2023.
The contributions of Hungarian CSOs are available here (pdf, 1,23MB) in English