Globsec Trends 2021
Political Capital participated with its partners in Globsec’s Trends 2021 Project. Local researchers surveyed ten post-Soviet and CEE countries to determine how the population thinks about current geopolitical issues.
Research results covering Hungary:
- Infographs with the key results in Hungary are available in English and in Hungarian as well.
- The complete study is availabe in English, on this link.
- Find more information on the webpage of the project.
- Our case study on the image of China and Russia in Hungarian media space is available here.
- On our event entitled ‘To the East with love – Do Hungarians like China and Russia?’ our analyst Patrik Szicherle introduced our case study on how the two authoritarian nations are depicted in Hungarian media. Afterwards, we discussed with Szabolcs Panyi and Ágnes Szunomár with the help of moderator Dóra Ónody-Molnár why we like the East, if we even like it. The video recording of the entire event can be found here:
- Interview with Péter Krekó at the Globsec Bratislava Forum on what trends in public perceptions ring alarms in Hungary:
Press Contact:+36 20 665-0384
Phone:+36 20 665-0384
Copyright 2023. Political Capital Policy Research and Consulting Institute, all rights reserved.